In the framework of the Project: “Promoting Higher Education and the Private Sector through Dialogues of the Business Community, Academia and Politics” Sponsored by Friedrich Naumann Foundation (FNS), Jerusalem, and implemented by Palestine Academy for Science and Technology (PALAST), in collaboration with the Palestinian Federation of Industries (PFI), as associate partner. The project partners have decided to move forward toward building the concrete triple helix model in Palestine. To do so, they launched a call for proposal aim to sponsor 5 applied researches, designed in way to strengthen the trilateral collaboration, and to introduce a model example, that may trigger the right mechanism for this kind of vital partnership (Triple helix model for innovation)
This call for proposals goes in line with the second objective of the signed agreement between PALAST and FNS: Strengthening of the R&D capacities and building mutually beneficial collaboration between Science and industry of the private sector. Also, as well as to capitalize on the results and the learned lessons from the exposure visit to Germany, that promoted and organized By FNS for a delegation composed from representatives of PALAST & Scientific Societies and PFI, aimed to learn from the German Triple helix model of Collaboration among science, industry and public sector.
Each grant: 11 thousand NIS
The deadline for submitting proposals: 05 October 2020
- Proposals should be submitted from a consortium composed from:
- Supervisor affiliated with research institution,
- Researcher (could be BSc, MSc, PhD student)
- Private company, member in one of the union industries of PFI
- The research idea should answer to a real need and/or a problem, comes from the private company of the consortium.
- Proposal should be complete, with all requested attachments, and submitted within the deadline.
- The research idea should clearly show a concrete benefit for the partner company.
- The research plan should be doable and applicable in 6 months.
The submission is exclusively online, fill out the google form and submit your proposal with the requested documentations, Click here to apply.