5th Palestinian German Science Bridge Cooperation Workshop
Juelich Research Center, Juelich, Germany
the 5th Palestinian German Science Bridge Cooperation Workshop will be held in Juelich, from June 15-18, 2020, In collaboration between Juelich Research Center, Germany, and Palestine Academy for Science and Technology.
The Palestinian German Science Bridge Program -PGSB, which aims to develop joint research and education programs, is coordinated and implemented by the Academy and Juelich Research Center (FZJ), and funded by the German Federal Ministry of Science and Scientific Research BMBF.
The workshop will focus on reporting of scientific results and strengthening of existing collaborations, following two years of PGSB operations. The workshop will address the following:
- Reporting of ongoing projects and new roadmaps
- Expert meetings between scientific collaborators
- Presentations by new student candidates and evaluations
- High level directory meeting and business meeting for future cooperation plans
PGSB will be launched its 5th call in the beginning of 2020 for:
- Thesis project requests for BSc, MSc and PhD scholarships
- Financial support for staff exchange
Agenda program will be announced in April 2020