Launch of the 4th Palestinian-German Science Bridge (PGSB) Call
The PGSB program, which aims to develop joint research and education programs, is coordinated and implemented by the Palestine Academy for Science and Technology (PALAST) and Juelich Research Center (FZJ), and funded by the German Federal Ministry of Science and Scientific Research BMBF.
PGSB has launched its 4th call for:
Thesis project requests for BSc, MSc and PhD scholarships (pdf)
Financial support for staff exchange (pdf)
Below are the 4th call documents for both thesis project requests and financial support for staff exchange:
- For thesis project requests: information is available on FZJ’s webpage: www.fz-juelich.de/ue/pgsb_call. Thesis project offers, by FZJ scientists for Student applicants, are available through: http://www.fz-juelich.de/ue/pgsb_ProjectOffers
- For staff exchange: financial support continues as described through FZJ’s webpage www.fz-juelich.de/ue/pgsb_StaffExchange. Ongoing projects may be found at: http://www.fz-juelich.de/ue/pgsb_collaborativeprojects, as some of these collaborative projects are also open for additional partners to join.
Important dates and information:
- Deadline for submission of BSc, MSc and PhD thesis projects is 28 February 2019.
- Pre-selection of candidates by Juelich scientists will be notified to PALAST by 15 March 2019.
- Final selection is planned in the 4th cooperation workshop in Ramallah, scheduled for 7 to 9 April 2019.
- PhD scholarships are subject to the availability of Funds. Hence, a high preference will be given to a high quality application already endorsed by Palestinian-German roadmap partners.
- Financial support for staff exchange can be submitted continuously and will be evaluated at regular cut-off dates.
- Detailed information about application guidelines are available in the call documents.