The Academy hosts the Biological Society Founding Council (FC) meeting at its offices in Ramallah, in conjunction with the Gaza Universities FC via Skype. The meeting was devoted to discuss and approve amendments to the Society bylaws and the implementation plan for the year 2020.
Some the proposed activities of the Biological Society:
- Issuing membership cards for members of the General Assembly
- Sponsoring scientific agreements and joint cooperation between the Society and academic research institutions in Palestine and abroad
- Collecting donations from institutions and individuals from home and abroad
- Holding an annual scientific conference
- Holding workshops and seminars on scientific topics that concern the society members, researchers and specialists
- Holding training courses in scientific or professional subjects for Society members, researchers and students
- Contributing to the development of the biological fields through scientific and professional partnerships with Palestinian universities, Ministry of Education and institutions in the private sector.