Jerusalem Amman – The conference is organized in cooperation between Al-Quds University, The Arab Academics Scientists Union, Palestine Academy & ECOPAL Forum
A virtual meeting of conference committee was held joining members of scientific committee, chaired by Dr. Raed Al-Kowni (An-Najah University), and participation of
- Mr. Ahmad Bakir General Secretary of The Arab Academic and Scientists Union (Amman),
- Dr Khaled Sawalha (Al-Quds University –Jerusalem - Coordinator of the Conference)
- Dr Jamil Al-Najar (Al-Quds Open University – Gaza),
- Dr Hussein Manasrah (Palestine office of the AASU – Amman)
- Dr Raed Abu Zeid (Chair of Conferences – AASU – Amman)
- Dr Issa Adwan – Palestinian Environmental Quality Authority)
- Dr Samer Jarrar – Palestine Academy
The committee discussed and approved 15 scientific contributions representing main topics of the conference, and 5 more contributions from guest invited speakers will be delivered.
The conference will be organized virtually on 28th November 2020, the opening ceremony will be held under the patronage of Prof. Imad Abu Kishk, President of Al-Quds University, where the actual conference will be held.
The conference will focus on climate change, pollution, environmental awareness, role of governmental and NGOs to protect environment, effect of Israeli occupation on environment of Palestine, stories of success and innovation.
The final program of conference, ceremony, and key guest speakers will be published in coming days.