Watermedyin Project financed by the Italian Cooperation and implemented by CIHEAM Bari, ended the Training programme for 30 Startup companies from Lebanon, Palestine, Tunisia, with 𝟭𝟮𝟬 individual coaching sessions tailored on the needs and objectives of each startup.
The training programme for the selected startups from Lebanon, Palestine and Tunisia was ended on 26 May over 4 weeks with participation of three International outstanding experts of the incubation industry, provided to 𝟯𝟬 startups, 10 for each partner country, knowledge and tools to develop their business ideas.
A total of 20 representatives of the 10 selected startups from Palestine participated in different training sessions; namely:
- Blue Filter
- Holy Land Tuilps
- DR.Sbihat for Agriculture Development
The programme has also been enriched with 40 individual coaching sessions in Palestine tailored on the needs and objectives of each startup.
By the end of the course the participants have learned:
- Techniques on how to engage customers Engagement;
- how to sell, inbound and outbound sell strategies (Sales and Business Development);
- how to develop a funding model and Access to Finance;
- how to work together as Team Management;
- how to prepare a pitch and communicate about their business
As a next step, the startups involved will participate in the final pitch competition , from 𝟵 to 𝟭𝟬 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲, during which they will present their pitch and will be evaluated by an international commission.