- Elham Talib Kateeb
Elham Talib Kateeb
Elham Talib Kateeb
Elham Talib Kateeb, Associate Professor of Dental Public Health
Dean of Scientific Research , Al-Quds University, Jerusalem, Palestine
Dr. Elham Kateeb is an associate professor of Dental Public Health in the Oral Health Research and Promotion Unit at Al-Quds University. Dr. Kateeb completed her PhD in Dental Public Health from University of Iowa , her MPH from UMASS University and her BDS in Dental Surgery from University of Jordan. Dr. Kateeb has the American Board in Dental Public Health.
Dr. Kateeb is an educator, Health Service Researcher and a Public Health Specialist. In 2017, Dr. Kateeb took the office of Scientific Research Dean at Al-Quds University; since then, Dr. Kateeb is trying her best to promote a better research environment for AQU faculty and students. Today, Dr. Kateeb is an elected member of the International Dental Federation (FDI) Public Health Committee. This committee monitors and advises the FDI Council on the improvement of oral health and general health in disadvantaged communities and on broader health promotion. Dr. Kateeb being herself a mother for two sons, Sami and Saif, is a big advocate for the working mothers; she uses every chance to support women scientists in research and in academics. She believes that women’s contribution to Science is important and crucial.
For more info about Elham Kateeb, please visit the following links:
- Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?pli=1&authuser=1&user=p9lPSLEAAAAJ
- Scopus: https://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.uri?authorId=55982934500
- ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-2077-3257
- Web of Science Researcher ID: Q-5207-2018
- Publons: https://publons.com/researcher/800842/elham-kateeb/
- Research gate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Elham_Kateeb
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/elham-kateeb-a643a246/