5th Palestinian German Science Bridge Cooperation Workshop
Juelich Research Center, Juelich, Germany
the 5th Palestinian German Science Bridge Cooperation Workshop will be held in Juelich, from June 15-18, 2020, In collaboration between Juelich Research Center, Germany, and Palestine Academy for Science and Technology.
The Palestinian German Science Bridge Program -PGSB, which aims to develop joint research and education programs, is coordinated and implemented by the Academy and Juelich Research Center (FZJ), and funded by the German Federal Ministry of Science and Scientific Research BMBF.
The workshop will focus on reporting of scientific results and strengthening of existing collaborations, following two years of PGSB operations. The workshop will address the following:
- Reporting of ongoing projects and new roadmaps
- Expert meetings between scientific collaborators
- Presentations by new student candidates and evaluations
- High level directory meeting and business meeting for future cooperation plans
- Thesis project requests Call for BSc, MSc and PhD scholarships
- Financial support Call for faculty exchange
- Research cluster call
Students applicants can submit their full application and upload all required documents in the call by Google form: Click here to apply
Important dates and information:
- Deadline for submission of BSc, MSc and PhD thesis projects is restricted to the date of 15 February 2020, as the planned 5th PGSB Cooperation Workshop will take place in Germany, and the Academy need enough time for all logistics arrangements and preparations.
- Pre-selection of candidates by Juelich scientists will be notified to PALAST by 10 March 2020.
- Final selection is planned in the 5th cooperation workshop in Juelich, Germany scheduled for 15 to 19 June 2020.
- PhD scholarships are subject to the high preference, and will be given to a high quality application already endorsed by Palestinian-German roadmap partners.
- Financial support staff exchange can be submitted continuously and will be evaluated at regular cut-off dates.
- Deadline for submission of research cluster is 29 February 2020.
- Detailed information about application guidelines are available in the call documents.
Agenda program for the 5th PGSB Cooperation Workshop will be announced in April 2020