GRYPS application requirements
We request that you submit a 2-page exposé (approximately 5.000 characters) outlining your intended research project. This exposé should include the following sections and information:
- Applicant name, disciplinary area of the proposal, and title of the project.
- Introduction of scientific background: Please introduce your research idea: Based on pertinent literature, please briefly demonstrate that there is a research gap and a need for this gap to be filled.
- Aim of the project: Please state the aim of your intended research.
- Approach: Briefly describe the procedure- e.g., the methods you are going to apply in order to achieve the aim of your project.
- Relevance: Briefly state the expected results, explain the relevance your project might have for scientific and, if applicable, non-scientific stakeholders.
Please provide a brief 1-page resumé of your academic career.
Letter of Support**
We ask that you submit a 1-page Letter of Support from the university you are affiliated with. Your home institution should provide information about your relationship to, and functions at the University, and express support in your participation in this course. In case you have been selected for the course, please present another letter of support from your superiors, which will guarantee your full-time participation.
** This letter is an optional document to submit, however, priority selection will be given for those who have it.
Please title all pdfs according to the following example: